måndag 25 oktober 2010

My opinion about commenius

Hello!
We have done a lot of things, for example we have been in Port Aventura.
It was funny but I only went on one a rolling couster.
We were very wet after the roller couster.
The funniest day was Saturday when we where in Barcelona.
We went shopping and I bought two things.
When we were back in Berga Miriam and I went home to have a shower.
After that we went out to meet every body.
That night was so fun.
This exchange has been fun but sometimes i've wanted to go home...because I miss my family.
This is the first time that I'm away from my family.
But it was fun to get no now so meny new people.
This was a good experience.
My english and spanish has improved.
I think that Berga is good but sometimes it is a little bit boring here.
It's a lot more funnier in Berga on the weekends.
Bye bye:)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar